Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Price

Sorry guys, this detail has been overlooked (mostly because I didn't bring it up too much), but we didn't decide on the price for the coffee and donuts at the Food Sale (yes, we are doing coffee and donuts; both votes of those present and those online totaled to 5 for and 3 against with no abstentions). I was thinking $1 for coffee either way, but I'm not sure about the donuts- I was thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of $1-$2 for those. As well, we need to determine how this is going to happen, such as if we will seek support from Starbucks or Coffee Bean, who will do so if we decide to, if not, who will get the coffee grounds and the water heater, where we will buy the donuts from, who will buy them, etc. Remember, the deadline is THIS FRIDAY, the 16th of November, so I need your opinions and I need them fast. Please view and comment ASAP, and make sure others do as well.

-Brennan

UPDATE: No one commented, and I waited until the very last possible minute (4:30 on the afternoon of the 16th), so I went ahead and decided myself; donuts and coffee a dollar each, two dollars for both. We'll deal with the logistics (such as supplies) at the meeting this Tuesday.

2 comments:

Jonathan Kim said...

You should deal with the logistics, or appoint a logistician or something. There is too many minute details in this club that we never can deal with smoothly. We should fix that at the next meeting.

Jonathan Kim said...

Sorry I can't come tomorrow during lunch. I am going to a pot-luck that I plan to attend. I'm sure the meeting will go as well as planned.