Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Today's meeting updated

Today, JSA'ers decided to sell Hot Dogs and Pies (and other baked goods) for the International Food Day in April 18th (correct me if I'm wrong on the date). Phillip Han volunteered to buy the condiments and pies, and Brennan Jackson volunteered to buy the hot dogs and buns. They will be reimbursed after the sale. Jennifer Pacelli decided to take on the task of costume design as JSA will exude Yankee (American) pride.

The UCLA One day conference is this Saturday, from 9:00AM - 3:30PM. This might conflict schedule with the Community Service Club's (CSC) Hancock Park Convelesccent visit. The President of CSC and I will hopefully come to an understanding and agreement of these two very important events. I am saying this because most JSA'ers are also in CSC, and it is difficult choosing one over the another. Rest assured, this conflict will be dealt with ASAP.

LAX SPRING STATE (APR. 19-22). Anyone who has the money to go, please come up to me and I will give you the permission slip form and I will then secure a sponsor who will take us there. Our sponsor Ms. Galvin should be available but she has a SAS Orientation on Saturday, April 21. This will cause a conflict as well. The Track A counselor, Ms. Brown and I will come up with an efficacious agreement if students want to participate in this convention. Registration will have to take place quickly as well which I can complete.

CHECK THE WEBLOG FOR MORE UPDATES.
Peace and love (Mr. Bah's catchphrase),
~Jonathan Kim, President

No comments: