Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Some photos from JSA conferences

Hey guys, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2007 is a fresh start for our club, and I know that we as a club will work harder and better. I was flabbergasted when I found pictures of our JSA members at some of the conferences, very few attended. And I wanted to show you guys some of the photos I have found. Please check out the website where I attained these photos: http://socaljsa.ath.cx/

(Left) Notice the color, this photo was taken at USC. I was the only Bruins fan. Just kidding...
This was the regional conference where guest speakers like Dick Mountjoy spoke.







The photo below is from the Leadership Conference at SMC. This was my first time at a JSA conference. I was a bit nervous, but JSA-ers are very welcoming. I was there, and our V.P., Phoenix attended as well.

Remember guys, check this weblog often, I will post updates every two weeks.

Sincerely, Jonathan Kim

No comments: