Saturday, December 30, 2006

EMERGENCY JSA MEETING! JAN 2nd 2007

HI!

This is your JSA Secretary and we are going to have another emergency meeting!!! This is really important, it's concerning Congress and we really need every single member to attend.

The meeting will be held at Elise's house. IT will start at 1:30 PM.

Again, It will be on TUESDAY JAN. 2nd

Most of you guys should know where Elise's House is, if not then you can call this number (323) 851-8511 for details. You can also call me (i dont want to give out my number in public but you can always ask :) or email me (c4t007@yahoo.com -thats two ZEROs not o's lol) if i missed any important details! I'd be hapy to answer any questions that you would have. If I call you or bug you on AIM dont be mad at me, I'm only trying to do my job And I really want this club to be successful! Okay? thanks.

PLEASE BE THERE.

I'll try and bring donuts like I said...and pens/paper will be provided for you...along with water.

Okay I'll see you there hopefully.

-Cat-

No comments: