Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall State, Halloween and much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















Hey yall,

The recycling fund raiser is going pretty well so keep up the good work! Remember, you are also helping to make the world a better, brighter place. I have noticed that only one person has let us know they have been reading the blogs. Please let us know by posting a comment. All you have to do is put your name and the word read to let us know you read it. This is one of the simpler things in this grand thing we humanoids call life. This Tuesday we will be beginning our meeting by going around the room and saying what we are going to be (our costumes) and our favorite candy/what candy we hope to get to add a little oomph to the meeting. If your costume is a surprise you don't have to say, but we might try to get it out of you. LOL. No, I am serious (not really, but whatever). The meeting Tuesday before Fall State (yay) will be reserved for going over proper attire, behavior and what needs to be packed (I believe this meeting is November 6th.) Remember, we are representing Hollywood High. If you still would like to attend it is not too late. You will have to pay ten dollars extra. trip-slips can be found at jsa.org ! Fall State is November 10th and 11th! I hope that many of you were able to attend the one-day conference/convention at USC today (even though UCLA is better!) My apologies for not attending, I had my college final at LACC and am sick. My brother also had his 2 college finals. If anyone who is going can take pictures at fall state and at the events such as the dance and the quiz that would be greatly appreciated. I am in no way going to be at the dance like I had to last year to take pictures. Warning: the dance is very dark and loud with tons of brightly flashing lights and something that I would not call dancing goes on in there. I guess if you are into that sort of thing you would be a great candidate for our fall state photographer! Enjoy your weekends! Only 10 days to Halloween (and my mom's birthday, which you really don't need to know unless... lets just say gift and money donations are always welcome to help me pay. LOL.) Yay, ok, Halloween around the corner. HAPPY HAPPY! See you all Tuesday.Don't forget what you are going as for Halloween and your favorite candy! Stay awesome!




Happy early Halloween, (yay!)
Elise V.P.


2 comments:

Summer Monkey said...

Read
-Elise

Jykinturah said...

ELISE AND BRENNAN SUMMARIZE YOUR BLOG ENTRIES NO ONE WILL READ THAT LONG THING

Phillip Han
Jonathan Kim