Thursday, September 27, 2007

JSA Bootoff Conference, 07-08

As I mentioned in the previous meeting, there's going to be a sort of miniature convention at UCLA this Saturday, the 29, at the Neuroscience Building. It's the first large JSA event of the year, and is going to have all of the same stuff as Fall State (debates, thought talks, games, and more), so it's a good place to go to get a feel for the kind of things JSA does. It's completely free, and goes from 10 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon, with registration starting at 9. Sadly, my sister and I cannot attend due to a long-standing commitment (though I wish I could). However, other officers should be, and you should regardless. I highly recommend it. See you all next meeting!





Obligatory Humor:

"However, there are certain liberal agitators out there that would like you to believe that my administration isn't doing such a good job. Of course, these are people such as Howard Stern, Richard Clark, and the news."

No comments: