Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April 25, 2006

Junior State of America

Ok people, this is Vicky

first of all, WHO THE HELL THINKS THAT 30 COPIES COST 10 DOLLARS???? Anyhow, now that I got that out of my system, here's the heads up on today's meeting

everybody except Keiry, Debbie(WHO I SAW TODAY) and Phoenix were there. We got 6, yes SIX FABULOUS new members, and although I didn't say it at the meeting, I think that we should kick out the people who don't attend, TWO of which happen to be officers. Ok, so we decided to have another fundraiser and to attend the spring convetion for 2007. Lets see, ummmmmmmm, yeah, we also assigned everybody a country to represent(well actually Ms. Galvin did) at next week's UN model. We didn't get to discuss the Lemonade Stand thing in detail. I think that's about it. yep yep

laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

peace!

No comments: